ab

Massage to all Students

Picture of LMS Administrator Darshana Jayasuriya
Massage to all Students
by LMS Administrator Darshana Jayasuriya - Tuesday, 5 April 2022, 9:48 AM

Dear Students

All of us are going through a difficult period. In a period like this all, including students have their responsibilities. So I hope all of you behave as responsible citizens by NOT taking part in any kind of subversive activities. As the Faculty of Medicine we will try our best to continue your academic activities uninterrupted for your own benefit. To do that I need your support.

I want all of your engage in academic work and the Faculty will not hesitate to take appropriate actions against any student or a group of students who were found involved or participated in subversive activities. The Vice Chancellor, Dean and the Faculty has a huge responsibility to ensure your safety so the students who break rules will not be tolerated for their own safety and for the benefit of all others.

Students who residing in the hostels will not be allowed to leave the hostel during the day time and in the night, unless there is a valid reason, and without permission of wardens and or sub wardens.  

Please strictly adhere to these ground rule as we have only a week to continue before the new year holidays.

Dean.

Faculty of Medicine